Post by MercenaryZoan on Sept 17, 2021 11:18:04 GMT
- Resident Evil HD Remaster. Best entry among the classics;
- Nioh. This little masterpiece kept me busy for a lot of time, one of the few plats (and later 100% with DLC) that I really enjoyed getting;
- Bloodborne. I've got babysat in my first playthrough, but I eventually became a better player than the guy, earned the platinum before him and also %100 completed the DLC Solo — which the gaming partner had been stuck on for years. The padawan surpassed the master and all that jam;
- Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots. I hate this thing, I'm a fan of the franchise, but I hate this pile of trash for more than one reason. To be somewhat on-topic: imagine achieving 100% completion (all ranks earned, iPod tracks… everything done) and having to do it all a second time, once the trophy update got released… all because Kojima & co. couldn't be bothered to make the saves compatible with trophies;
- Both Devil May Cry and Metal Gear Solid HD Collections. Pleased to see I still had skills years after;
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War. I had a blast playing this game with my cousin, but boy, I wished it kept track of which chapters/missions have been cleared with a full team of players, I almost gave up on it. As a side note, I and my cousin have also cleared the campaign on Nightmare mode, but that trophy is bugged and we didn't get it.
- FINAL FANTASY Ⅶ REMAKE. This platinum was earned thanks to the power of music. I'm serious, what kept me playing this thing were the awesome arrangements of beloved tracks; didn't really enjoy the changes (the less said about the ending, the better).